Join the Renowned Renovation TEAM!
We are looking for experienced construction tradesmen skilled in demo, flooring, wall tile, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall, TBT, paint, and construction laborer.
We are looking for qualified individuals who are self motivated, can arrive to work on time, be honest, a team player and have your own transportation, driver's license, have a clean record and can pass a background check. You can have certain offenses just not recent theft or any violent crimes.
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career tell us a little about yourself and if it looks like we may be a good match we will set up a time for a preliminary phone call.
See current opportunities below.
Remodeling Assistant Project Manager
Renowned Renovations is a rapidly growing company serving the Greater Dallas and Kansas residential interior remodeling market. We specialize in upscale kitchen & bathroom remodeling.
We are seeking experienced craftsmen with the skills and desire to serve as a Remodeling Assistant Project Manager. Position offers excellent opportunities for advancement to more senior managerial roles and increased compensation.
- Assist senior project managers with various tasks while learning the company's detailed operating procedures and project management software.
- Customer-centric, social media savvy, proactive client services approach.
- Perform initial job walks and arrange for delivery of required materials prior to start date
- Follow established project schedules and communicate field developments to team members promptly, using BuilderTrend
- Provide direct oversight of skilled craftsmen, with responsibility for adherence to contracted project scope, client-approved designs and quality control standards
- Contribute to field execution (including demo, carpentry and punch-out), as needed
- Manage client relationships throughout the remodeling process and using out BuilderTrend Project Management software.
- Seek to identify, hire and train additional skilled labor
- At least 10 years of experience in the residential contracting industry
(custom kitchen & bath remodeling experience preferred)
- Organizational skills required to coordinate labor and materials for a large number of projects
- Superior attention to detail and ability to enforce strict quality control standards
- Excellent work ethic and motivation to advance
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ownership of a reliable vehicle and willingness to cover the entire Greater Johnson County, KS area
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Construction: 7 years
Required license or certification: Driver's License
Principals only. - Recruiters, do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers